Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- All roads lead to Finley Wildlife Refuge! #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #winter… instagram.com/p/Bd_tWa_A-Ak/ 15 hours ago
- Can you spot the snow geese? #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #birds #winter… instagram.com/p/Bd_rqtYAHYH/ 15 hours ago
- Naked oaks #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #winter #botany #Finley #Corvallis #oaks @… instagram.com/p/Bd_lObbgPGB/ 16 hours ago
- Who will stop the rain? #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #winter #clouds #rain #Finley… instagram.com/p/Bd_kTQ5gWSA/ 16 hours ago
- Stormy reflection #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #Finley #Refuge #Corvallis #winter… instagram.com/p/Bd_joD4gZZk/ 16 hours ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 154,418 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Forty and Everything After
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Author
- TANYA CLIFF
- Lost in the Pacific Northwest
- Photos by Donna
- Radhika's Musings
Tag Archives: wisdom
Originally posted on The ancient eavesdropper:
We search for answers& yearn to findthe keyto life,but all unfoldson itsown when we keepan openmind.
Stay calm & slow down —rest your thoughts on the now —let the worldspin around —your axis oftranquility.
A feeling of a feeling — a sense sensed — a taste touched. Poets with their contortionist tongues — twisting words to fit any verse — snapping rubberband rhymes — on the corners of our mind. In the unwritten words … Continue reading →
On the verge ofa word —at the edgeof a verb —off the cliffsof emotion —I throwmyself intoa poem. We are ephemeral graffiti art —brought tolife today —whitewashedtomorrow —short burstsof the rainbow. The simplefact remains —we only have so many days … Continue reading →
Warm air flows thru my window — brushing against my cheek — a zephyr playing tag — I’m always it. The wind whispers in my ear — revealing distant secrets — faraway sounds draw me nearer. Beside a gurgling stream … Continue reading →
Collecting thoughts in the scrapbook of my mind — pages flipped forward & back in time — the chaotic chronology of me. Too many words spoil the moment – brevity is the best preservative – short & sweet like a … Continue reading →
Can we truly live life in moderation? There are no half breaths or heart beats. It’s all or nothing.