Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 1 year ago
- Autumn leaves resting on a mossy log #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #ClearCreek @ Forest Grove, Oregon instagram.com/p/B3qvCMVlNrpj… 1 year ago
- A loveliness of ladybugs #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #insects #ClearCreek #autumn @ Forest Grove, Ore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #mushroom #autumn #ClearCreek @ Forest Grove, Oregon instagram.com/p/B3quQFJF29sq… 1 year ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 169,238 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- Sweetgrass in the Wind
- The CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet
- The Philosophical Photographer
Tag Archives: spiritual
As apoet,you needto find a balance between creativity &clarity,the slate scribed &emptied,mindfulness& mindlessness.
The subtle dialect of each heartbeat, speaking for my emotional state before I’m aware, a foreign language endemic to my body.
I understand what I feel through poetry & Nature, my memory retroactively decaying like heartwood surrounded by the undead. Storm clouds unburden themselves, letting go of the world’s weighty water, billions of tears drowning in their soliloquies. Outside, fog floats … Continue reading →
We must be aware enough to not only see the bigger picture but recognize distractions that keep us from reading the fine print. Music slices thru my brain at supersonic speed, booming & pulsating like an amplified heartbeat. My brain … Continue reading →
Distant light echoes fromthe darkness of your mind,beckoning a universe inside.
Poets are positive feedback loops amplifying endless streams of raw emotion. I’ve been here before at autumn’s door, … Continue reading →
The highest of hopes will incinerate a shred of doubt as it exits earth’s atmosphere and orbits in unwavering ellipses.
Perhaps the universe is shrinking & we are closer to infinity.
We harbor a deep fear of being forgotten — that our life isn’t even on the radar of someone. So we write to the world, waiting for an echo.
Metaphors shed new light on life, they restore vibrant colors dulled by dust, adding depth to our frame of reference. Poets are knee-jerk puppets at the strings of their words, ventriloquist voices thrown to embody any emotion. The finesse of progress … Continue reading →