Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Join 12,759 other subscribers
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 2 years ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 2 years ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 2 years ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 170,591 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Tag Archives: nighttime
Ripening in space a pock-marked orb blueberry moon.
The full moon an oculus in the Pantheon of night — its white beam of light — reinforcing my sight.
Sickle moon sharpened by night reaping starlight.
Delicious crescent sliver of white icing Oreo moon. I walk outside and step into a cave painted with stars. Giant firs stretch their spires towards the night sky soaking up starlight. A universe of blank verse punctuated by comets & … Continue reading
After sunset the lightest dark dawn of fireflies.
Originally posted on The ancient eavesdropper:
Aloft screeches the skyline sentry, perched on drooping cedar bough, wide yellow eyes scanning for earthbound morsels, head rotating to catch the slightest breath or footfall, as whispers of wind stroke its mottled feathered…
The blue sky of day & pitch black of night coalesce in the violet twilight.
My body sinks into bed like a giraffe in quicksand — a long cascade of weary vertebrae & bones — descending towards sleep.