Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Scott Creek Large Wood Placement Project #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #summer… instagram.com/p/BX_XSxogp0P/ 10 hours ago
- Pumpkin log at Scott Creek Site 3...46" large end, 33" small end x 41' long. One of many… instagram.com/p/BX_EUvxAB0q/ 13 hours ago
- Parasitic wasp #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #summer #insect #wasp #willow #botany @… instagram.com/p/BXo6_eMAeGL/ 1 week ago
- RT @bakeandwrite: Wordless Wednesday (08/09/17) tylerpedersen02.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/wor… via @TylerPedersen83 1 week ago
- RT @thomhickey55: Solar Satisfaction tylerpedersen02.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/wee… via @TylerPedersen83 1 week ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 146,967 hits
Browse the boughs
Treetop tagsanimals architecture art astronomy autumn awareness beauty biology birds blogging botany cats clouds Corvallis creativity culture dogs dreams earth ecology family fitness haiku hiking history horticulture humor insects inspiration inspirational iPhoneography irony life love metaphysical montana moon music NaPoWriMo nature night nighttime ocean Oregon ornithology outdoors Pacific Northwest peace pets photography poems poetry rain reptiles running science seasons sleep spiritual spirituality sports spring summer sun sunset trees turtles water watershed weekly photo challenge winter wisdom Wordless Wednesday wpc writing
Breezes I follow
- The Bouquet
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Author
- TANYA CLIFF
- Lost in the Pacific Northwest
- Photos by Donna
- Radhika's Musings
- A Small World Full of Beauty
- Skooter's arty ruminations
- WORDS IN THE LIGHT
- GSC Trail Tails
- uptown jack
- Firefly's Journal
- Sharon Mann Illustrations
- Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
Tag Archives: NaPoWriMo
Cracked earth seeds rain down falling into fissures planted by the wind healing begins.
Originally posted on The ancient eavesdropper:
Poets are deep, bottomless wellsprings of emotion, trapping darkness in ink to free lightness of being.
The burning stare of a distant eye — branding its golden gaze on mountains & trees.
An old oak composes itself with a rustle of leaves. The distaste of age salt sprinkled in my pepper beard. In the tall grass camas blooms transcendent violet-blue. The gentle cadence of leaves walking on sunshine. The battered tree with … Continue reading
Spires of trees stab the evening sky — blue bleeds red at sunset.
Mountains of warm laundry piled on the bed — our two cats nestled on top — asleep & content. Dark clouds follow the crow feathers rain down. Driving home crossing under the flyway geese honk & fertilize my windshield. … Continue reading