Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 months ago
- Autumn leaves resting on a mossy log #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #ClearCreek @ Forest Grove, Oregon instagram.com/p/B3qvCMVlNrpj… 3 months ago
- A loveliness of ladybugs #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #insects #ClearCreek #autumn @ Forest Grove, Ore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #mushroom #autumn #ClearCreek @ Forest Grove, Oregon instagram.com/p/B3quQFJF29sq… 3 months ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 168,581 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- Sweetgrass in the Wind
- The CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet
- The Philosophical Photographer
Tag Archives: NaPoWriMo
Cracked earth seeds rain down falling into fissures planted by the wind healing begins.
Originally posted on The ancient eavesdropper:
Poets are deep, bottomless wellsprings of emotion, trapping darkness in ink to free lightness of being.
The burning stare of a distant eye — branding its golden gaze on mountains & trees.
An old oak composes itself with a rustle of leaves. The distaste of age salt sprinkled in my pepper beard. In the tall grass camas blooms transcendent violet-blue. The gentle cadence of leaves walking on sunshine. The battered tree with … Continue reading
Spires of trees stab the evening sky — blue bleeds red at sunset.
Mountains of warm laundry piled on the bed — our two cats nestled on top — asleep & content. Dark clouds follow the crow feathers rain down. Driving home crossing under the flyway geese honk & fertilize my windshield. … Continue reading