Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Join 12,758 other subscribers
The Ancient Eavesdropper
Ancient Eavesdropper on Twitter
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 2 years ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 2 years ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 2 years ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
April 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 170,684 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday (10/16/19) October 16, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (09/04/19) September 4, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (08/28/19) August 28, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (8/21/19) August 21, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (6/19/19) June 19, 2019
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Tag Archives: haiku
A silkscreen of mist woven over the trees whispering softly. Encased in silence the tiny seed stirs yawning cotyledons. Worms tunnel beneath my feet — their powerful bodies quiver & shake — quietly moving mountains.
Posted in Nature Tagged haiku, inspiration, nature, poems, poetry 28 Comments
On a bed of moss a maple leaf sleeps into the next life.
Posted in Nature Tagged botany, haiku, inspiration, nature, Oregon, photography, poems, poetry, winter 15 Comments
In the understory ferns stretch their fronds building verdant bridges.
Posted in Nature Tagged ferns, haiku, inspiration, nature, Oregon, photography, poems, poetry 10 Comments
Fertile night sky rich black topsoil seeded with stars.
Posted in Nature Tagged astronomy, gardening, haiku, inspiration, nature, night, poetry 15 Comments
Canopy of stars
Maple leaves glowing in the dark a canopy of stars.
Posted in Nature Tagged astronomy, autumn, haiku, inspiration, nature, poems, poetry 3 Comments
Shower of grasshoppers
Walking down a country road not a cloud for miles around shower of grasshoppers.
Posted in Nature Tagged haiku, humor, inspiration, nature, photography, poems, poetry 7 Comments
Dawn of fireflies
After sunset the lightest dark dawn of fireflies.
Posted in Nature Tagged haiku, inspiration, nature, nighttime, poems, poetry 5 Comments
Springtime sensations — pollen-laden air induces sneezes — a second wind beneath butterfly wings.
Originally posted on The ancient eavesdropper:
A dead silence falls conifers stripped of sound their needles pointless.
Posted in Nature Tagged haiku, inspiration, NaPoWriMo, nature, photography, poems, poetry 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.