Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 11 months ago
- Autumn leaves resting on a mossy log #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #ClearCreek @ Forest Grove, Oregon instagram.com/p/B3qvCMVlNrpj… 11 months ago
- A loveliness of ladybugs #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #insects #ClearCreek #autumn @ Forest Grove, Ore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #mushroom #autumn #ClearCreek @ Forest Grove, Oregon instagram.com/p/B3quQFJF29sq… 11 months ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 169,015 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- Sweetgrass in the Wind
- The CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet
- The Philosophical Photographer
Tag Archives: haiku
A silkscreen of mist woven over the trees whispering softly. Encased in silence the tiny seed stirs yawning cotyledons. Worms tunnel beneath my feet — their powerful bodies quiver & shake — quietly moving mountains.
On a bed of moss a maple leaf sleeps into the next life.
In the understory ferns stretch their fronds building verdant bridges.
Fertile night sky rich black topsoil seeded with stars.
Maple leaves glowing in the dark a canopy of stars.
Walking down a country road not a cloud for miles around shower of grasshoppers.
After sunset the lightest dark dawn of fireflies.
Springtime sensations — pollen-laden air induces sneezes — a second wind beneath butterfly wings.