Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Scott Creek Large Wood Placement Project #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #summer… instagram.com/p/BX_XSxogp0P/ 10 hours ago
- Pumpkin log at Scott Creek Site 3...46" large end, 33" small end x 41' long. One of many… instagram.com/p/BX_EUvxAB0q/ 13 hours ago
- Parasitic wasp #nature #photography #inspiration #Oregon #summer #insect #wasp #willow #botany @… instagram.com/p/BXo6_eMAeGL/ 1 week ago
- RT @bakeandwrite: Wordless Wednesday (08/09/17) tylerpedersen02.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/wor… via @TylerPedersen83 1 week ago
- RT @thomhickey55: Solar Satisfaction tylerpedersen02.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/wee… via @TylerPedersen83 1 week ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 146,967 hits
Browse the boughs
Treetop tagsanimals architecture art astronomy autumn awareness beauty biology birds blogging botany cats clouds Corvallis creativity culture dogs dreams earth ecology family fitness haiku hiking history horticulture humor insects inspiration inspirational iPhoneography irony life love metaphysical montana moon music NaPoWriMo nature night nighttime ocean Oregon ornithology outdoors Pacific Northwest peace pets photography poems poetry rain reptiles running science seasons sleep spiritual spirituality sports spring summer sun sunset trees turtles water watershed weekly photo challenge winter wisdom Wordless Wednesday wpc writing
Breezes I follow
- The Bouquet
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Author
- TANYA CLIFF
- Lost in the Pacific Northwest
- Photos by Donna
- Radhika's Musings
- A Small World Full of Beauty
- Skooter's arty ruminations
- WORDS IN THE LIGHT
- GSC Trail Tails
- uptown jack
- Firefly's Journal
- Sharon Mann Illustrations
- Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
Tag Archives: haiku
A silkscreen of mist woven over the trees whispering softly. Encased in silence the tiny seed stirs yawning cotyledons. Worms tunnel beneath my feet — their powerful bodies quiver & shake — quietly moving mountains.
On a bed of moss a maple leaf sleeps into the next life.
In the understory ferns stretch their fronds building verdant bridges.
Fertile night sky rich black topsoil seeded with stars.
Maple leaves glowing in the dark a canopy of stars.