Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 4 months ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 4 months ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 4 months ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 1 year ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 169,767 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- The CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Tag Archives: birds
Originally posted on Nature Dreamer:
Saturday we took a drive out to a federal wildlife sanctuary where I got to experience some wonderful birding variety…. While out enjoying some amazing clouds and beautiful views of green grass fields, I ran…
Carve out a cambium perch under canopy plumage, where warm golden goose eggs burst between seams of nesting leaves, life resting with inestimable value around me.
Twitter is for succinct poets only I guess, cut unnecessary verbs and customize the small talk to thumbs in a texting bliss. Never thought I’d tweet, let’s leave it for the birds bickering over breadcrumbs out in the street, but … Continue reading
Atop the tree, I spy a red-winged blackbird who sees what I’m missing.
While female birds may not make many fashion statements, my wife is no drab dresser.