Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Join 12,758 other subscribers
The Ancient Eavesdropper
Ancient Eavesdropper on Twitter
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 2 years ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 2 years ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 2 years ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,684 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday (10/16/19) October 16, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (09/04/19) September 4, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (08/28/19) August 28, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (8/21/19) August 21, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (6/19/19) June 19, 2019
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Wonderful view, it looks so wild and far away from civilisation.
Thank you kindly, my friend! I took this photo in 2009 at Crater Lake in southwestern Oregon…what a magical place to explore! Have a wonderful day, Jane 🙂
Nicely framed view.
Thank you kindly, my friend! I’m glad you enjoyed my photo 🙂 Have a wonderful day!
Lovely. Hard to see where level is.
Haha 🙂 Thank you kindly, my friend! Crater Lake is truly a magical place to explore…I took this photo in 2009 and the magic has not worn off. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, Brenda!
You have a great holiday weekend, too!
Majestic photo and framed so beautifully.
Thank you kindly, my friend! I’m glad you enjoyed my photo. I took it at Crater Lake a few years ago…what a truly magical place to explore 🙂 Have a wonderful day, Miriam!
Sounds wonderful Tyler. Hope your weekend has been wonderful.
Great frame for a beautiful lake and mountains!
Thank you kindly, my friend! Crater Lake is truly a magical place to explore! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, Mary 🙂
I love how the trees create a frame. Great pic!
Thank you kindly, Dani! I’m glad you enjoyed my photo 🙂 Nature is my muse & wellspring of inspiration! All the best in the week ahead, my friend 🙂