seeds rain down
falling into fissures
planted by the wind
Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Join 12,758 other subscribers
The Ancient Eavesdropper
Ancient Eavesdropper on Twitter
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 2 years ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 2 years ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 2 years ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,684 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday (10/16/19) October 16, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (09/04/19) September 4, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (08/28/19) August 28, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (8/21/19) August 21, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (6/19/19) June 19, 2019
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Thank you for this! We’ve had horrible Earth Quakes here in India the last two days and I have been so scared. This poem was healing 🙂 Thank you! 🙂
You are most welcome, my friend. I am so glad my poem was healing for you. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the earthquake in Nepal. I also pray for your safety as well. Please take care, Trini. Have a wonderful week ahead 🙂
Thank you so much Tyler! You have a lovely week too! 🙂
Beautiful! This had a great deal of meaning for me.
Thank you kindly, my friend! I’m so glad my poem was meaningful to you. Nature can be both destructive and healing. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the earthquake in Nepal. Have a wonderful week ahead, Jane!
Wow, that’s beautiful. What amazing imagery. Thank you!
Thank you kindly, my friend! You are most welcome 🙂 I wrote this poem in response to the horrible earthquakes in Nepal. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has been affected by this tragic event. May they begin to heal and rebuild their lives from the rubble. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!
And even a more beautiful thought. It has touched me -both the words and the picture you selected. Blessings to you! 🙂
This is so beautiful and meaningful in so many ways Tyler…
Thank you kindly, my friend! So glad you found my poem inspiring and meaningful 🙂 Hope you’re having a fabulous Sunday!
Thank You Tyler. Needed this message today. A movement in soul
You are most welcome, my friend, and thank you for your kindness and support! I hope you’re having a lovely weekend 🙂
Reblogged this on Carolina de la Cruz – The Vixen of Verse and commented:
Tyler produces photography that takes your breath away. It is so difficult to manipulate nature but somehow he does & adds exquisite micro poetry, presumably because he can!
Love & Light Carolina, Xxx
Reblogged this on The ancient eavesdropper.