Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 1 year ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 1 year ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 1 year ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 2 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,106 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Daily Archives: January 12, 2014
Light shines both ways through glass — life’s creative force passing from one soul to another.
In the winter months we sit immersed by a flood of silence — dormant thoughts germinating beneath the surface.
A golden maple leaf lingers on the ground — dendritic veins dancing atop its grave — life after death.