Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 1 year ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 1 year ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 1 year ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 2 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,239 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Daily Archives: August 15, 2013
Feelings knife thru skin & bone striking nerves & marrow, cut by an invisible blade born from our brain, bodies bleeding ink stains in need of poetic first-aid.
Originally posted on The ancient eavesdropper:
Poetry dusts off the rust from eons spent fossilizing silence.
Over time we unknowingly share each other’s lives — your breath recycled in mine — all words aired out under one hemispheric skyline.