Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Join 12,762 other subscribers
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 1 year ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 1 year ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 1 year ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,497 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Daily Archives: July 1, 2013
He’s busy transcending “a sea of forms” between claw-mark quotes at Too Much Bear Lake.
Originally posted on The ancient eavesdropper:
While female birds may not make many fashion statements, my wife is no drab dresser.
Originally posted on Nature Dreamer:
Saturday we took a drive out to a federal wildlife sanctuary where I got to experience some wonderful birding variety…. While out enjoying some amazing clouds and beautiful views of green grass fields, I ran…
Bikes & bipeds ride quadrupeds all in the back of a flatbed.
Trunks cheer skyward, limbs lift off, needles inch out to scratch the lunar surface.