Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 1 year ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 1 year ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 1 year ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 2 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,262 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Daily Archives: June 28, 2013
May we capture Nature’s timeliness as did Claude Monet, painting haystacks, lilly pads & cathedrals at all hours of the day.
My creative moderation is akin to a close encounter with a grizzly bear, wild, wide-eyed consciousness crumpling me into a ball of scratch paper waiting to be mauled.
Poets, visionary dictionaries, driving the direction of dialogue for decades, even centuries, their unchanging words morph our dreams and feelings.
That which you perceive will escape someone else like a sneeze.
Facebook WordPress Twitter Fully connected Leaving nothing to chance Still waiting for a social Renaissance.
Sun skips light off the river like clear stones, as cool meanders mesmerize my mind, eyes swimming with eddies, losing time.
I surrender to white flags whipping skyward, they brush against my eyes, clouds stirring canopy sighs.