Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Join 12,759 other subscribers
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 2 years ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 2 years ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 2 years ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,591 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
Humid and sweaty, I ripped my field pants pulling clumps of Scotch Broom and barbed Blackberries, Nature kindly airing out my errs.
Leave the romantic poems alone, they are just deaf ears numbed by the touch of their vain tongues.
Twitter is for succinct poets only I guess, cut unnecessary verbs and customize the small talk to thumbs in a texting bliss. Never thought I’d tweet, let’s leave it for the birds bickering over breadcrumbs out in the street, but … Continue reading
If rhymes make the poet, why wear expensive clothing?
If you scratched my back and I scratched yours we’d all be dogs at a flea circus.