Respected and Recycled
Copyright© Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper, 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tyler C. Pedersen and The Ancient Eavesdropper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Join 12,758 other subscribers
The Ancient Eavesdropper
Ancient Eavesdropper on Twitter
- Devoid of calculation fighting this cold shiver the nonplus impulse #micropoetry #poetry 2 years ago
- Early to bloom the fragrant sting mock orange #micropoetry #poetry #nature 2 years ago
- Barren tree limbs frozen in time winter doldrums #micropoetry #poetry #nature #winter 2 years ago
- Clear Creek #nature #inspiration #photography #Oregon #autumn #ClearCreek instagram.com/p/B3rYpSmlnXP7… 3 years ago
Monthly leaf litter
Charting the canopy
- 170,684 hits
Browse the boughs
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- weekly photo challenge
- Wordless Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday (10/16/19) October 16, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (09/04/19) September 4, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (08/28/19) August 28, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (8/21/19) August 21, 2019
- Wordless Wednesday (6/19/19) June 19, 2019
Breezes I follow
- CABI Blog
- earth sky air
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Eliza Waters
- Oak and Acorn
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Stuff and what if...
- Out of My Write Mind
- Jean Krueger Fine Art
- In Other Words
- The Ink Owl
- I dream of sumac and milkweed (and other wild things)
- Peerless Cynic
- Robbie's inspiration
- The Bouquet Gallery
- The Philosophical Photographer
- Richard M. Ankers - Storybook
Reblogged this on Myaz_Nuggetz.
Wow I love this perspective and the sky amazing!!!
Thank you, Michelle! It was the first of many awe-inspiring moments on our camping trip. Nature never fails to deliver time after time after time, unto infinity. Hope you had a relaxing weekend, my friend, and keep up the excellent work on your blog!
Wow what a camping trip. Watch out for snakes! Lol sorry! 🙂
woa! what a perfect sky!
Thank you, Tanya! It was absolutely breathtaking and mesmerizing, burgundy spirits transcending reality, soon invading my dreams. Hope you had a relaxing summer solstice and weekend, my friend, and keep up the excellent work on your blog!
Thank you! Very good word to pair with the moment. That is exactly the way I was feeling while my mind was caught on Cloud 9 😉
absolutely beautiful Tyler!
Thank you! Yes, it was an awe-inspiring, surreal camping trip, filled with Nature’s manifold nuances! Hope you are having a wonderful day, my friend, and keep up the excellent photography and musings on your blog 🙂
Love the colors!
Thank you, Becky! Who needs technicolor TV when Nature’s on 24/7 in every shade when camping 😉 It’s like watching a live tie-dyed drive-thru movie, projected onto an expansive planetarium screen! Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend 🙂
…Thus it can be that, in the selfsame species,
some trees bear better fruit and some bear worse,
and men are born with different temperaments…
(Ond’elli avvien ch’un medesimo legno,
secondo specie, meglio e peggio frutta;
e voi nascete con diverso ingegno.
Dante Alighieri Comedy – III -13, 70 – 72)
What a beautiful quote, bearing fruit of this moment, Benito! Dante’s words are timeless, still ringing true hundreds of years removed. Thank you for sharing, my friend, and have a wonderful weekend. Keep up the inspiring work on your blog!
Reblogged this on The ancient eavesdropper.